Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Precious

My kids try so hard to make me happy.  They stumble over words and think nothing of how silly their pronunciation might sound to me...they just want me to know that they want to be able to say it...for me...the teacher.  I've been here for almost eight months now, and as I look back...I'm trying to see all the things that I have done for the Lord that would make him happy.  I wonder what he saw as silly choices.  I feel just like one of the little kids I teach...fumbling around the things in my path, and trying to do my best for the Teacher.  I wonder if my kids are thinking about how well they measure up - if they make the cut.  It makes me think about how concerned I should be about what the Lord thinks of my accomplishments and failures over here.

No comments: